Wednesday, July 3, 2019

She Was Right

This is one of two stories micro fiction stories of mine included in issue #3 of A Million Ways published in June, 2019.



"Jump off a cliff?" My wife was incredulous. "Thirty feet into a river? Are you nuts?"

            "No, I'm brave," I tried to reason with her.

            "No, you're an idiot," she countered. "It's just a bunch of macho BS."

            Back and forth we argued, neither of us giving in. But she was adamant. And she was definitely right, I conceded, on the day I jumped, as I fell through the air, and the water rose up to meet me and slapped me hard, so I wouldn't forget.

Note: If you like this story, check out A Million Ways at: www.amwmagazine.com. All three of their beautiful magazine are for sale. Buy one! Or all three!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment